GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- If the lessees do not take possession of the rented premises for any reason whatsoever, they shall nevertheless be liable to pay the full rental price for the period stipulated in this contract, without being able to claim any rebate whatsoever, unless the lessor is able to find a replacement. In this case, the lessor shall be entitled to the costs incurred in finding a new lessee.
- The premises are leased for residential use, to the exclusion of any other use. The lessees may not sublet the premises or assign their lease without the express authorisation of the lessor.
- When the contract is signed by correspondence or without a prior visit, the lessees undertake to accept the furnished flat as described in the offer or in the contract. Unless a complaint is made within 24 hours of taking possession of the premises, the lessees automatically confirm that they have received them in good condition..
- Tenants are responsible for any damage to the rented premises that is not the fault of the owner, his agents or due to a construction defect or lack of maintenance. They shall themselves take all the usual measures and precautions intended to prevent damage that may be caused to and by the internal installations (water, electricity, etc.). They alone shall be liable for any damage resulting from failure to comply with the aforementioned provisions.
- Tenants must take every precaution to prevent frost from damaging sanitary appliances. They are liable for any damage caused if they have not taken the necessary measures to prevent it.
- Arrival and departure times must be strictly adhered to unless agreed otherwise in advance.
- All parties, gatherings, weddings or receptions of any kind are forbidden in the properties. It is also forbidden to smoke inside the rented properties.
- Tenants are obliged to inform the owner or his representative of any repairs that need to be carried out. They are liable to pay the costs of any work ordered without the owner’s knowledge.
- Tenants agree to pay, in addition to the rental charge, for any lost, destroyed or damaged items.
- The owner is not responsible for any irregularity in the supply of water, lighting, gas, etc. and generally declines all liability for any lack of enjoyment of the property that is not the owner’s fault.
- The lessees shall comply with the House Rules and Police Regulations. The owner reserves the right to visit the rented premises or have them visited at any time.
- The landlord is responsible for insuring the property and contents, while the tenant is responsible for insuring the tenant’s personal effects and furniture.
- On departure, tenants must report any damage caused during their stay. They will be charged for the cost of repairing or replacing any damage or breakages discovered after their departure.
- Pets are not allowed in the flat.
- If the keys are lost, the owner or his representative reserves the right to charge for the cost of making new keys or changing the locks.
- In the event of the sale of the rented property, no compensation may be claimed from the management, the former owner or the new owner. The lease may be terminated (upon signature of the deed of sale).
All cancellations must be made in writing and sent to VFP within the time limits and stipulations specified below:
- Cancellation notice received up to 30 days before the start of the holiday: the rental is cancelled free of charge.
- Cancellation notice received between 29 days and 7 days before the start of the stay: 100% of the rent is due.
- No refund will be given for early departure